Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cult Classic Films

So I am not someone who particularly watches the 'cult classics'. In fact, I have been deemed many a derogatory word for not watching any of the Godfather trilogy or Taxi Driver, Rocky or even Pulp Fiction (in my opinion they all appeal to a particularly masculine audience). But I have compiled a list of those Cult Classics according to my personal opinion. Again, discussion and debate welcome!


  1. The Rocky Horror Show
  2. The Princess Bride
  3. The Big Lebowski
  4. A Clockwork Orange
  5. The Shawshank Redemption
  6. Texas Chainshaw Massacre
  7. Napoleon Dynamite
  8. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original)
  9. Fight Club
  10. Trainspotting


Some fairly dark and morose films made the list, but that is what makes them classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment